Think your brakes may need service? We can help.
Our certified experts are carefully trained to carefully inspect, repair and maintain your braking system to help you stop on a dime. So you don’t have to miss a thing.
When it comes to brake products we install “only the best money can buy.” We use OEM (orginal equipment manufacture) and/or OEQ (orginal equipment quality) brake linings.
Some of the suppliers we use are : Akebono, Advics, Textar, Pagid, Jurid, Zimmerman, Centric, Bendix, Ate, Sebro, and Meyle.
How do I know I need my brakes fixed?
- Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on
- Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking
- Your brake pedal feels soft or goes to the floor when pressed
What’s included with our brake service?
Our specially trained and certified experts will inspect, repair, and if necessary, replace your brake system to ensure it’s working efficiently and effectively. So you can get back on the road with complete confidence.
Our service includes:
- Replacing your worn brake pads and/or brake shoes
- Resurfacing and/or replacing brake rotors
- ABS diagnostics and repair
- Resurfacing your brake rotors or drums
- Replacing your brake fluid as needed
Why is brake service important?
Because brakes are made of materials and components that wear down over time, they need to be inspected and repaired or replaced on a routine basis.
When brake inspections and maintenance are overlooked, it can lead to costlier repairs and replacements, as well as a dangerous inability to stop your vehicle. And no one wants to worry about that.
How often do you recommend brake service?
We recommend you have your brakes checked every 12 months or 15,000 miles, but it’s always a good idea to check your owner’s manual for your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation.